3. Latchkey Workers Needed
Latchkey Caregiver Requirements
- Must have High school diploma or higher education
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Assist students with homework, create activities for the children and overall supervision
- Participation in staff and training meetings
- Communicating professionally and appropriately with children, parents, and staff members
The afternoon shift for latchkey runs from 3:15-6:00.
$11.00 per hour
4. Power School Information
If you still need PowerSchool log ins to track your child's grades please call the main office and we can get you this information. Also don't forget you can update all your demographic information yourself such as address, phone numbers, etc.
5. Popcorn Fridays Start Tomorrow, September 13th!
Popcorn will be available to purchase for our K-12 students every FRIDAY this school year. The cost is .50 a bag.
6. Parent Group Meeting
There will be a parent meeting for all preschool through 12th grade parents who are interested in helping Merritt Academy make our three main fall events bigger and better. We have Tastefest, Fall Festival, and the Scholastic Book Fair coming up in October and November. Most of the funds raised at these events will go towards planning special assemblies and events for our students! If you are interested in being a part of this parent group please attend the meeting that is set for September 19th at 5:00 in our cafeteria.
7. Memphis Area Car pool
If you live in the Memphis area and are interested in setting up a potential car pool with another Merritt family please e mail Mr. Seiferlein at: